I wish to start an internet based dropshipping business, however i have no idea how to get started. I want to concentrate on giftware and accessories. Where do you find products and how do you get setup a site without having technical knowledge? – Beth N.
Great question, Beth. In the classic events of the world wide web, i.e. last year :o), it took a great deal of effort to produce an ecommerce website, especially the one that offered turnkey dropship websites.
The to-do list for building also a small site was extensive.
· You first had to identify a company would you turnkey dropship websites merchandise for you personally. Truth be told, there seemed to be not a dropshipper on every corner from the Web back then.
· Once you found this sort of company, you had to put together a proper business account with them, which in turn meant filling out forms, jumping through hoops, providing these with evidence of a company license, a tax ID number, a pint of blood, the commitment of your first born, and on and on.
Then a real fun began.
· You had to tear apart the company’s print catalogs and scan in the pictures of merchandise you wanted to market on the webpage.
· You experienced to build the website manually having an HTML editor, and type in all the product descriptions and prices, which made updating the website a manual nightmare. Changing $1.95 to $2.95 could literally take thirty minutes.
· You needed to locate a dependable hosting company to host the site. It was harder than you might think. Choosing a dependable hosting company inside the golden ages of the net was like getting a painless dentist within the old west. They merely didn’t exist. You have to choose the hosting company which you hoped would give you minimal quantity of pain. So you were always wrong.
· You had to register your own domain name. This part was quite simple, If you have the genius IQ required to think up a coherent website address that had been not already taken by another business or a &^%$# cyber-squatter (low level life forms who register domain names and ransom these to individuals and companies which could really rely on them).
· And once you finally think you possess thought of everything there is certainly to come up with, that you may have done everything that must be done, you launch the site amid little fanfare and far prayer.
That suddenly occurs for your needs (always in the middle of the evening) that the sole thing you forgot to develop directly into your site is a way for your customers to cover their purchase online with a credit card (there was no Pay Pal in the dark ages, my child…).
You awake in a cold sweat and finally realize why you haven’t sold just one Beanie Baby because your site was released.
Ah, the good past… Thank God they may be gone.
Lucky for you and me, Beth, nowadays there are a number of companies on the Web that will help folks like us setup a turnkey dropship website without ever breaking a sweat.
By turnkey, After all they will provide you with a complete, payment-enabled website along with the merchandise to offer on the webpage. The only thing you do is turn the true secret (as they say) to start out your brand-new business.
You pick out the design of the web page, the products you want to sell, and they also do the rest. They are able to show you the way to setup an online payment system, help you register your own domain name, offer technical support, and much more.
It depends on you to definitely market the website and drive customers into it, but occasionally the companies may even help you accomplish that with free search engine submissions and marketing tips. You may also sell the merchandise at online auctions like eBay and Yahoo! Auctions. There is not any quicker method to get turnkey dropship websites in just days.